Submitted by amickle on Wed, 06/03/2020 - 10:41
- Please checkout the Remote Access Guide if you are having trouble accessing resources from off campus.
- Lillie library reading room use is limited to MBL, WHOI, USGS, SEA and Woodwell users Monday-Friday 8-5 only. Woods Hole researchers will still need to register to have access added to their card. Please contact the Library for more information call 508-289-7002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The MBLWHOI Lillie Library office is staffed daily, if you would like physical items from the collection or need research assistance, please contact the main library office: email@example.com or call 508-289-7002.
- The Data Library and Archives in McLean is staffed Monday-Friday. To schedule an appointment contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Visitors must do the WHOI self- assessment form https://whoiforms.whoi.edu/daily-check-in/ when coming to campus. Masks are required inside.
- The office in Swope that prints id cards has asked that anyone who needs a card email email@example.com to make an appointment to come and get a card 48 hrs in advance.
- The Library is not renting desks at this time.
- Please return MBLWHOI Library books and Interlibrary Loans via intercampus mail to the MBLWHOI Library.