Submitted by amickle on Wed, 06/03/2020 - 10:41
- Please checkout the Remote Access Guide if you are having trouble accessing resources from off campus.
- Lillie Library and Data Library reading rooms, stacks, public computers and printers remain closed. Contactless pickup of resources can be arranged.
- The MBLWHOI Lillie Library office is staffed daily, if you would like physical items from the collection or need research assistance, please contact the main library office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-289-7002.
- The Data Library and Archives office in McLean is staffed on a part-time basis. Library staff are also available virtually. If you need an item from the collection or research assistance, please contact email@example.com.
- The office in Swope that prints id cards has asked that anyone who needs a card email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to come and get a card 48 hrs in advance.
- The Library is not renting desks at this time.
- Please return MBLWHOI Library books and Interlibrary Loans via intercampus mail to the MBLWHOI Library.